The kick-off meeting for the StartCraft Programme: “Training for managerial competencies in VET for the small businesses of the crafts sector” project was successfully held online, on the 29th and 30th October, with the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg from Belgium as the leading and coordinating partner.
The main objective of StartCraft is to address the training needs of crafts entrepreneurs in key transversal skills based on new updated research and strengthen their business activities. StartCraft is an EU partnership designed to develop core and innovative learning methods that best encourage success in business activities, answering the need for education and training thanks to an innovative proposal based on participation and ICTs.
During the meeting, each partner presented its ideas as well as area of expertise on the project. More specifically, partners:
- Shared the upcoming tasks and responsibilities
- Went through the management plans of the project and agreed on the workplan
- Discussed thoroughly the steps of implementing the first Intellectual Output (IO1)- Mobile Report
- Defined the target group and the craft subsectors to be considered as target groups
- Renewed their date for their future meeting
Follow us in social media!